A non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition is due at the time of enrollment for every student. The fee is $36 per student or $60 per family. It is understood that enrollment is from August 2018 - May 2019.
There is no registration fee for summer classes or camps. Woohoo!
Tuition is automatically debited from your checking account, debit or credit card on the 1st of each month. Monthly tuition has been set based on the number of classes scheduled from August through May. Therefore, it does not vary based on the specific classes each month.
Summer camp tuition is due at time of enrollment.
There is a 10% discount for immediate families enrolled in classes. The child taking the most classes will be charged the full rate. The discount applies to additional children in the immediate family. This does not apply to summer camps.
We encourage all of our dancers to participate in our performances so they can showcase the skills they have learned while building confidence on stage. Our costumes are colorful, flattering and modest and come with a new pair of tights and hair accessories. The performance fees cover the following:
- Theater rental for dress rehearsals and performance
- Theatrical backdrop on the stage to fit the theme
- Keepsake programs (8.5 x 11, high gloss booklets)
- Trophies (all dancers receive a trophy in May for finishing what they began)
- No tickets needed. Family and friends can attend the show for free without the need to purchase tickets!
- NEW! Digital Video & Stage Photos Included! All dance families will receive an email link to view & download digital video and pictures of the performance! Woohoo!
Students who are interested in polishing their technique or need a little extra practice mastering their favorite steps can supplement their weekly class with private lessons. Contact us to schedule your lesson today!
Lessons are $50 per hour.
Lessons are to be paid in full at time of scheduling.