Tuition is automatically debited from your checking account, debit or credit card on the 1st of each month. Monthly tuition has been set based on the number of classes scheduled from August through May. Therefore, it does not vary based on the specific classes each month.
Adults can Drop In for $10/class. Adults may opt to pay monthly as well.
1 class/week: $40/month
2 classes/week: $60/month
3 classes/week: $80/month
4 classes/week: $100/month
There is a 10% discount for immediate families enrolled in classes. The child taking the most classes will be charged the full rate. The discount applies to additional children in the immediate family. This does not apply to summer camps.
Summer camp tuition is due at time of enrollment, and family discounts do not apply.
Costume and Performance Fees
We encourage all of our dancers to participate in our performances so they can showcase the skills they have learned while building confidence on stage. Our costumes are colorful, flattering and modest and come with a new pair of tights and hair accessories.
Performance fees cover the following:
• Theater rental for dress rehearsals and performance
• Theatrical backdrop on the stage to fit the theme
• Keepsake programs (8.5 x 11, high-gloss booklets)
• Trophies to all dancers for finishing what they began
• No tickets are needed. Family and friends can attend for free!
• Digital Video & Stage Photos are now included! All dance families will receive an email link to view and download digital video and pictures of the performance.
Students who are interested in polishing their technique or need a little extra practice mastering their favorite steps can supplement their weekly class with private lessons. Private lessons are $50 per hour and should be paid in full at the time of scheduling. Call (972) 539-7017 to schedule your private lesson today.