Tuition & Fees 2021-2022
Classes Per Week
|7+ Classes||$300 max|
A non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of enrollment for every student. The fee is $35 per student or $55 per family. This holds their spot in the class for our season. It is understood that enrollment is from August 2021 to May 2022.
Same Tuition All SeasonFor your convenience, our tuition is based on the total Season 17 length (average of 33 classes) and divided into ten equal monthly installments therefore it does not vary based on how many classes are held each month.
Adult TuitionAdults can Drop In for $10/class. Adults may opt to pay monthly as well.
1 class/week: $40/month
2 classes/week: $60/month
3 classes/week: $80/month
4 classes/week: $100/month
Summer CampSummer camp tuition is due at time of enrollment, and family discounts do not apply.
Costume and Performance FeesWe encourage all of our dancers to participate in our performances so they can showcase the skills they have learned while building confidence on stage. Our costumes are colorful, flattering and modest and come with a new pair of tights and hair accessories.
Performance fees cover the following:
- Theater rental for dress rehearsals and performance
- Theatrical backdrop on the stage to fit the theme
- Keepsake programs (8.5 x 11, high-gloss booklets)
- Trophies to all dancers for finishing what they began
- No tickets are needed. Family and friends can attend for free!
- Digital Video & Stage Photos are included! All dance families will receive an email link to view and download digital video and pictures of the performance.
Non-refundable Costume & Performance Fee Dates & RatesOctober 15th: $70-80/Nutcracker costume
November 15th: $69/family
January 15th: $70-80/Spring Recital costume
March 15th: $109/family